System Three WR-LPU Polyurethane Topcoat
$68.00 – $180.00
WR-LPU Topcoat is a two-part linear polyurethane coating specifically formulated for maximum performance and ease of use. Available in 12 standard colors as well as clear satin and high gloss. When cured it is moisture, solvent and fuel resistant. WR-LPU contains UV absorbers and will not yellow or lose gloss for years, depending on exposure.
Thin and clean up WR-LPU Topcoat with water.
WR-LPU product kit contains a can of paint and a bottle of crosslinking material *. The paint by itself cures to a very high-quality coating, without the crosslinker. However, the addition of the crosslinking material produces a tougher and more durable film. It will be more chemical and fuel resistant, have better gloss retention and generally last longer than a film cured without the crosslinker.
- A two-part, waterborne linear polyurethane enamel.
- Formulated for ease of use.
- Provides appearance and performance equal to its solvent-borne counterparts.
- Available in clear gloss, clear satin and 12 popular colors.
- Cures to a high quality surface without crosslinker.
- Addition of optional crosslinking material produces a tougher more durable film.
- When cured WR-LPU is moisture, solvent, and fuel resistant.
- WR-LPU Color Card displays the colors as accurately as possible,
however, slight variations may be noted between the chips and the finished product.
* Please note that the 4 Oz. size is intended as a sample and does not include crosslinker.
Orcas White, Clear Gloss, Clear Satin, Decatur Black, Whidbey White, San Juan Tan, Bainbridge White, Vashon Gray, Camano Red, Mercer Green, Lopez Blue, Shaw Blue, Sinclair Yellow, Fox Orange